- Drawing/copying from carvings and books, and looking at different stones, you will begin, with Baz’s guidance, to seek out a subject.
- Through demonstrating how to use the tools, Baz will get you started on your carving and you will then, with his help, work on your piece.
- You’ll get your questions answered and helpful tips and guidance along the way.
- There will be information and practice on finishing your piece. Most often students go home with a completed carving.
- If attending more than one day, you are likely to work on a larger piece of stone or work on a few small pieces.
- Refreshments and homemade lunch provided.
Your course will run from 10am to 4pm.
Adults £100 each. Under 16s £80 each. Suitable for children over 6 years of age dependent on their ability. Parents should accompany children.
CLICK HEREto book or enquire. Or telephone us on 01736 361533. If you wish you can pay direct through Paypal - see below.
We look forward to hearing from you.